Where to Buy Nolvadex Online Safely
- Nolvadex Overview
- Nolvadex Side Effects
Nolvadex What Is It
More than 10 million patients around the world are diagnosed with cancer every year. Fortunately, pharmaceutical companies are now ready to offer a large selection of reasonably effective antineoplastic agents. These include the drug Nolvadex. In the world, Nolvadex is recognized as the safest and most effective drug that affects estrogen receptors.
The principal active ingredient of the medicine is Tamoxifen. It is an antagonist of the female sex hormone estrogen. The drug's effect is based on the ability to bind to hormone receptors on tumor cells' surface and block their connection with natural estrogen, thereby suppressing the stimulating effect of the hormone on the tumor. Nolvadex is usually prescribed for premenopausal ladies who have had estrogen-dependent breast cancer to minimize the risk of the disease recurrence and are also at high risk for this disease, as preventional therapy.
Nolvadex is recommended for the treatment of the following diseases:
- breast cancer (in women and men);
- ovarian cancer;
- kidney cancer;
- prostate cancer.
This medication is especially useful for older women (during and after menopause). Its reception must be agreed with the treating specialist - in order to avoid side effects (the drug is contraindicated in pregnancy, platelets, and eye diseases).
By fixing estrogen receptors, Tamoxifen opens its way into the nucleus of the tumor cell. There it manages to block the female hormone activity, which, as you know, is an important component of the multiplication of malignant units. As a result, the tumor stops growing. A single-dose administration is followed by 2-3 weeks of activity of the main component.
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) can be well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Complete absorption occurs after 4-7 hours. Almost 100% of the drug binds to plasma proteins. In the liver, Tamoxifen undergoes hydroxylation and demethylation, during which active metabolites are formed. Excretion from the body occurs mainly due to bile, to a lesser extent - through urine. To buy Nolvadex is offered in oral form (tablets with a dosage of 20 mg).
Nolvadex should not be used in the following cases:
- during pregnancy. Premenopausal patients should be carefully examined to exclude pregnancy before starting treatment;
- hypersensitivity to active ingredients or to any other component of the drug;
- concomitant use of anastrozole;
- infertility therapy. Patients with a personal or hereditary history of approved vascular thromboembolism;
- children under 18 years of age.
It should be noted that Tamoxifen is a first-line drug only for premenopausal patients. Postmenopausal women with estrogen-dependent breast cancer are usually given another type of hormone therapy — a five-year course of aromatase inhibitors, sometimes in combination with Tamoxifen.
Nolvadex potentiates the effects of indirect anticoagulants. In this regard, it is required to carefully monitor the patient's condition to adjust the dose of anticoagulants if necessary. In combination with tegafur, Nolvadex can provoke cirrhosis of the liver and active chronic hepatitis. With simultaneous use with drugs that contain estrogens (in particular, with estrogen-containing contraceptives), the specific effect of both drugs is weakened.
Thiazide diuretics increase the likelihood of developing hypercalcemia.
Simultaneous use with bromocriptine boosts the concentration of Tamoxifen in serum.
Medicines that decrease the acidity of digestive juice, including antacids, can provoke premature dissolution and loss of the protective effect of the tablet's enteric coating. In this regard, the patients should maintain at least 1-2 hours between taking Nolvadex and these drugs.
Dosages and Administration
The dose of Nolvadex and the duration of the therapy course are determined individually for each patient, which depends on the diagnosis, the severity of the clinical picture of the disease, and the presence of complications.
At the initial stage of treatment, 20 mg of the drug is prescribed per day, gradually increasing the dose if necessary. The tablets are taken orally, without chewing or crushing, with a small amount of liquid.
If the disease symptoms do not decrease, but progress and the patient feels worse, immediately stop taking Nolvadex and consult a doctor.
Prof Andrea De Censi about low-dose tamoxifen.
How to buy Nolvadex Online?
There are two ways to buy Nolvadex. One of them is going to a land-based pharmacy, and the other one is purchasing this medication from a reliable online pharmacy. The main advantages of purchasing drugs from an online pharmacy include the following:
- Saving time - you do not need to look for the nearest pharmacy to purchase nolvadex because you can buy it without leaving home.
- 24-hour work schedule - you can place an order at any time of the day or night.
- Quick checkout - you need to choose the necessary drugs, send them to the basket with one click of the mouse, and then place an order.
- Acceptable cost - the prices for nolvadex in an online pharmacy are much lower than in ordinary ones.
- Confidentiality. By purchasing such a remedy via the Internet, you do not have to worry that someone will find out what you are sick with. Such information is not subject to disclosure.
For yourself, you can see the above advantages of buying nolvadex (tamoxifen) on the Internet by placing an order at online pharmacy. On our website, you will find only trusted online pharmacies that offer quality Nolvadex.
Nolvadex Side Effects
Nolvadex is a rather potent remedy, so after taking it, several side effects may develop:
- improved performance of liver enzymes;
- weight loss;
- heart attack;
- sight troubles;
- high risk of thrombophlebitis;
- nausea, vomiting;
- pulmonary embolism;
- intermenstrual bleeding;
- confusion of consciousness;
- depressive disorders;
- violation of the functional work of the liver (with a long treatment course);
- obstructive jaundice (due to the formation of stones in the gallbladder with prolonged therapy);
- a decrease in the number of active sperm;
- malignant neoplasm developing from the epithelium of the uterus (single case).
As opposed to other anti-estrogens, Nolvadex has minor implications, most of which do not manifest under medical supervision.
Alcohol can become a causal aggravation of the pathological process, the appearance of new adverse effects that cannot be seen after taking anti-estrogen medicines.